9/20/2007

Animals, jobs and other stuff.

I was looking through some pictures on my computer and I decided to put some cute and funny pictures of the animals we have in our house just so you get an idea of what they look like if I write about them.
My hamsters in the bedroom hut thing.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is Potcha (A.K.A. Fatty) who sadly passed away when I was on holiday :( But she lived a happy life eating sleeping and running of her wheel :) Fatty was the first of the three hamsters to discover the bedroom hut thing.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is Dookie (A.K.A. Skinny) who was the first of all three hamsters to discover the wheel. She loves storing food in her cheeks and her favourite game that she played with fatty was storing as much food as possible in her cheeks and trying to move it back to the food bowl while Fatty tried to get all the food to their bedroom hut thing.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is Dakota. She is the youngest of all three hamsters and was the first to climb the roof of the cage like Spiderman. She enjoys the pleasant squeaking of the giant red, yellow and green wheel at 2 am every day and often picks fights with Skinny if she doesn't have anything to chew on like a carrot.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is Thomson. (A.K.A Monsieur Balzac (Balzac is a French writer :P)) We didn't actually mean to get him. We were looking for a cat and someone gave him to us after we had already found a cat. The other cat moved with his real owners (we think). He looked just like Thompson but was gray instead of ginger. At the moment Thompson is trying to teach us a lesson for bring Iris's mother (Isis) to our house, and he is now not coming back for about another month or so. Be does this every time another dog comes over :S
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is Iris. She is our newest dog. She will be a year old in a couple of weeks. She loves playing and loves attention. When we feed the dogs Iris goes to Gracie's bowl, takes a huge mouth-full of dog food and flings it across the room so she can eat it while Gracie eats her food. Iris enjoys barking at the statue of Mary and Jesus near the church,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Protecting the house from everything(including us), biting her tail, running and licking herself then coming to lick my face while I sleep :/ (It's so horrible!).
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is Gracie. She has been living with us for about 8 - 9 years and is always counted as one of the family :D She enjoys taking walks in the woods, barking at other dogs, racing other dogs, jumping in ponds then jumping on our beds and lazing around. There are balls of her hair all around the house and they often look like tumbleweeds if there is a draft going through the house. (My mom often says our house is like a wind tunnel :P)


The jobs and stuff I've done over the last couple of days:
I spent the weekend in Paris :D
I cleaned my hamster cage.
I cleared out the closet under the stairs then painted it.
I (and my sister) beat many bosses in the video game I'm playing :P
I have and am going to help paint and decorate my sister's bedroom (my room is next).
I cleaned my room (many times).
I took the dogs for a walk (many times).
I did many layouts for other people:
http://neopets.com/~xxsuper_graphicsxx
I did a lot of work on the computer.
I made two cakes with my sister.
I freed the mice!
I helped reload the humane mouse traps.

1 commentaire:

Cmo a dit…

Hey M!

This post made me laugh very very hard, the pictures are so adorable! and your explaining of Iris was hilarious!

But you forgot a picture of our fish Arnold! D:
He's not gonna be too happy about that XD

I love you lots! It was so Great laughing that hard, the whole house heard me.
Keep it up! xxx