9/29/2007

Autumn is here!

I have joined a blog called The Pet Times With a girl called Jenna most of you don't know. Please have a look at it to see the latest updates on my and Jenna's pets :D

It was the first day of Autumn the other day and my hamsters have already started hibernating! Heres some photos of Dakota! (Skinny was sleeping, photos of her to come)



And heres a list of hamsters' Christmas wishes :P





Monsieur Balzac was seen twice since I last posted. Once near the compost one once eating his food. We all know now that our punishment from bringing other dogs here will be over soon.

Me and my mom were looking at a really cool wind up computer on the internet:

Its brilliant because if you buy one another one will be sent to kids in other countries that can't afford it :( :D

I as have updated my neopets userlookup graphics page! I know this isn't that important to most of you but click it anyway. I made them all by myself :D

I had to work out a really hard math question for my math homework. "A pyramid has a square base and all edges are 100 meters long.
What is its volume?"
We worked it out and the answer is 707105 meters long... I think... And I also found out how to solve cryptograms! Its super fun. There are 12 rules. You can read more about math on my teacher (who I've never met)'s Blog. He is brilliant at math.

Well thats all I have to say for now. I'll update in a couple of days :D

1 commentaire:

Etiquette a dit…

Hey M, Wicked post :) Those computers are cool! Always good to give to other kids too because we all know what its like to stuggle!


Anyway I really liked the Hamster Christmas wishes part, the Motorcycle wheel made me laugh :P

Glad to hear Ballzach is back and that the punishment has ended! I bet he started to consider the cold wheather that was coming with Autumn, it must have swayed his decision to come back home!

Anyway keep up the good work! xxx