10/04/2007

Hamsters, Paris, interesting stuff etc.

I went to Paris a couple of days ago with my mom and step-dad. We were going to a furniture fashion show. It was animal furniture so I wasn't at ALL interested. But I did enjoy going out into Paris and seeing the beautiful buildings and stuff. And the dinner I had was good, I had salmon. We cook it all the time so it was nothing special. I liked it anyway though :D

I made a new guild (club) on NeoPets and its going quite well. A lot of people have joined and they seem to like it. I would send you a link to my brilliant guild homepage but You'd all have to make neopets accounts and it would be kinda ridiculous :P

I did some more posting on The Pet Timez.
so do read it. Its about the mice and hamsters and stuff :)

My little sister went for a walk with my step-father and two dogs in the woods and they found this deformed conker shell with 26 little conkers in it. I took a picture to show you all:


The leaves here are all brown, yellow and orange and it's already turning into Autumn here. I can't wait until pumpkin carving starts :D I'm rather good at it :D I'll put some pictures up when I do start carving (in a couple of weeks). It's very nice in the morning here because the air smells of Halloween and it's brilliant at about sunset time because it looks like Halloween in Massachusetts for a moment :D
As you can probably tell I love Autunm :D

I changed around the front room a couple of days ago and was cutting some bamboo from the back of the garden to put in a vase and suddenly I was swarmed with loads of bees coming from a bee-hive in the ground! It was so scary. My dog had been stung and had long since run to the house. I didn't get stung but bees in the ground are one of my few fears. Well at the time it is anyway. I'll upload a picture tomorrow of the bees. Swarming.

Well that's all for now really. I'll write another long post in a couple of days so Keep checking back :D

1 commentaire:

Cmo a dit…

Hey M! I really enjoyed this post! I thought that it was really interesting, especially about the conkers, that was really weird!

and also, the bees in the ground bit made me cringe! I told dad about it and he said that he was glad to hear you got out without getting stung!

But yeah, keep up the good work! its really good and I enjoy reading it!
I hope you're good and stuff, love you! xxxx

P.s. Come and view my blog sometime at www.scavengersgetset.blogspot.com

love you! xxx