10/06/2007

Bee and hamster pics, interesting science information etc.

Today I took a picture of the bee-hive in the ground. Just so you all know, I zoomed in. I'm not stupid enough to go really close to them. What if the flash was on? At one point, actually, I convinced myself that I was about to use flash and ended up making a rather embarrassing video that was quickly erased. :P
Anyway here are my photos:


The bees aren't that big really but there are loads of them (obviously). My dog Iris was trying to warn us and kept barking at us when we came near :P Se so cute.

Me and my little sister took my hamsters out into the parking place around the church today. The parking place has about a 5 by 10 meter space of grass with a tree in the center. We couldn't play with the hamsters in our garden because our dog Iris was a little too interested in the hamsters. Anyway, we took a bunch of photos and I think they're pretty cute:



As they would, my hamsters stuffed their cheeks with food when they realized we were leaving which was very cute. Dookie took a nap when she found a comfortable place, and Dakota almost went down another rodent's burrow. I was lucky to pull her out before it was too late :D

I (meaning my mom) found a really cool article on plants communicating with each other! Its really amazing! I love science :P You should have a look around that site. I found many cool things :D

I also found a youtube video on Fainting Goats. Its a really funny video and it explains this species of goat more simply than other sites I've tried :)

Well that's all I have time for at the moment. Be sure to check out the new layout I made on The Pet Timez. I've chosen an Autumn look to suit the season :)
I'll be updating this blog layout soon :D

That's all.


4 commentaires:

Cmo a dit…

Hahahaha I can totally imagine the video you deleted:
"Ooooooh, what if the flash is on, eehhhh, EHHH!!"

hahahahahaha.
And the hamsters look so cute! I miss them so much!
This was a really good post! =]

I miss you too! muchly M!
love you! xxxx

Etiquette a dit…

How cute is Iris? Trying to protect you guys, aww :)

I imagine she was trying to say...

"Nooo Maeve! There are flying, angry mini-nettles near that hole! Be careful you crazy human!"

Your hamster photography is getting better in every post, I bet they love to be taken out onto the fresh grass, what a good idea :)

Maybe they sell hamster leashes? I'll have a look, then you could take them for proper walks haha :)

Anyway keep up the great posts M!

Lots of Love xx

Unknown a dit…

like the lighting on toledo, i mean dakota.

Bicyclemark a dit…

just don't let anyone with a mobile phone too close to the bee hive otherwise they'll all mysteriously drop.

I enjoyed your hamster walking adventure.