10/12/2007

Hey everyone. I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. I'm doing a thing on neopets called neovision. I have to make a Halloween themed video and I'll show you it when I'm done. If I win you'll see extremely long post of Celebration. I'm making my video completely different to all the others (I'm hoping). I know thousands of people will do trick or treating for example so I'm keeping well away from that.

Anyway, I looked more closely at the bee hive tunnel thing in our garden and was that the bees are taking things from the hole in the ground. They fly out with little stone like objects that I can't really see and then fly away (all in different directions for some reason). I really can't figure out what it could be. It sorta looks like sugar but I don't think it is. Its near two plums and a cherry tree. And theres a lot of mole holes around.

I also made a REALLY good apple pie the other day (if I may say so myself :P). I think next time 'll take the skin of the apples off though :P And I'll take a picture :D

Moving on, I must get back to Neopets, a have guild members waiting and a Neovision contest ideas to work on So I have a lot to do.

I'll be posting a longer message on the weekend probably.

Oh yeah and Thomson has been spotted fighting the Neighbours cat that we have been trying to cure for months because she has a hurt eye. Our cat always loses to theirs says our other Neighbour who feeds everyones cat. I love the cat Thomson is fighting. She looks like a pirate :P

Heres a picture of a glow in the dark rabbit!

It suppose to be art :/ They put some jellyfish DNA in her from what I understood. And she doesn't glow all of the time, only in some light. But still I don't think its a good idea to mix animal DNA for art work.

Thats all I have time for. For now anyway. Keep checking back :D

Aucun commentaire: