11/01/2007

Halloween!

Hey again,

Halloween was really fun. Me, Mari, Raphael (I spelled it wrong), Théo and little Thomas went trick or treating!
Here are a few pictures:

This is Mari and Raphael. They dressed as vampire-skeletons! It's a great idea if you ask me :P


This is a picture of Isis, Iris and Gracie sitting next to me. :D


And this is a picture of Isis, Iris and Gracie running away from me. Isis already left. :P

We got a load of candy and had a sleep-over. We watched "The nightmare before Christmas" which is one of my favourite movies :D

I also made some cupcakes:

They're supposed to look like they have blood on them. We sort of went half-assed towards the end :P

A rather sad thing happened today. I had cleaned my hamster cage, and was ready to clean the mouse cage where I found the mother mouse and one of her children had passed away :(
My mom thinks the mother may have left that poor baby mouse to die because it had a disease. The mother may have caught the disease off of him/her.
I think the mother mouse may have just died of old age. She was fully grown when Mari got her last Christmas. Maybe she just hung on until she knew her babies could look after themselves. Meaning they could eat whole foods. And she left that other mouse because he/she was the smallest one. Mother mice often do that.
Whether the baby died of disease or because it was the smallest, it was the mother instinct to leave it I suppose...

But luckily the babies are doing fine so far. They're all eating whole food and running around a bit. I put them near the fireplace to keep a bit warm. I can hear them now :P
I'll keep checking back on them every couple of hours in the day. They'll be OK I hope...

This is the smallest one living. I'm glad he/she is eating :D


They're so cute aren't they?

It's my Thirteenth birthday in 1 day and 11 hours and 43 minutes. Just in case anyone forgot :P (only joking)
I think it will be really fun. Mom keeps saying stuff like "there might have been a package for you today" or "Someone not from the family, that you don't expect is getting you something" I don't know whether she's trying to trick me or not! But it's fun nevertheless :D

I won't be getting a pigeon this year mom says, though I really want one. I find them really cool. Here are a few pictures of random pigeons:


I find these pigeons beautiful. They're called Victorian Crowned Pigeons. The name suits them well :P


I like white pigeons a lot. I love how their eyes show up brighter.



This is an 8" long stuffed pigeon. I found it randomly :P

**Note to mom, this is not a "hint" of any kind, I'm just bored and like these photos**

I've just updated The Pet Timez so please have a look at it :)

That's all I have time for for tonight. I'll update in a few days :)

4 commentaires:

Etiquette a dit…

I love Pigeons! When I was little I went to Trafalgar Sq, when you were still allowed to feed them, and all the Pigeons landed on me because I covered myself in bird seed!

Twas fun :)

Etiquette a dit…

Oh and sorry to hear about the mouse, she was a fine a nobel creature! I did myself pick one of the origional mouses out with Thomas... Long live baby mice!


Cute Halloween photos too, looks like fun :) xx

J.Black a dit…

Those were awesome costumes! And man, do I want a cupcake... <3<3<3

Nichard Rixon a dit…

Wow M! I totally want a cupcake now haha.

and I'll keep in mind to get you a pidgeon teddybear for x-mas ok?

Love you! Miss you tons =] keep up the good work!