11/25/2007

Neovision results...

The craziest and funniest possible thing happened to me a couple of days ago. Mari and I were browsing NeoPets as we do on boring days, looking for a background to put on Mari's pet when all of the sudden we saw that the new NeoVision contest entries had been chosen. We clicked the ugly banner

and scanned the winners' list. It took us a couple of looks up and down before we saw it. We had won the NeoVision contest. TNT had actually fell for our acting and has posted it for all the Neopians to see it. Here's the proof:



I ran up the stairs, not able to breathe with laughter, and woke up mom. We went to Thomas's office to watch it. Sadly they showed this annoying advert about a toy parrot that talks then we laughed at how funny it was that out of 150,013,073 NeoPets users our video got chosen. I hate the level of work people expect from children. It's always so low... only users older than 10 can enter the NeoVision contest, so they're not all five or anything. The only way to win seems to be to act stupid and blend with the rest :P

Oh yeah, and you can watch all of the videos here.

Anyway, away from NeoPets I have had quite a fun four days. Today Mari and I watched the first Harry Potter film again today. All the characters are so small and are so bad at acting. :P It's very funny to watch. We also watched the fifth Harry Potter movie about seven times since it arrived here. :D

Thomas and I took the dogs on a longer than usual walk today. We walked up near where the hunters hunt. We realised, while coming back, that we had scared off all of the rabbits and birds with our calls, whistles and clicks to Gracie and Iris. The hunters weren't pleased :P

Mari and Thomas also bought a Christmas wreath when they browsed the selection of Christmas Trees for sale. I decorated the wreath with a bow so far :D I will be adding some bobbles when Christmas comes :)

It looks kinda fake but its real. It smells so nice :D

The cat comes inside almost daily now. He's actually sleeping on a chair at the moment :) His fur has gotten even thicker since I last posted :D

You'll all be glad to hear that the stitches in Gracie's face have been removed. She seems happier that they're gone :P

The sun sets really oddly as you can see here:


And here's a few random pictures of Iris. I find them funny. She's so cute :P


That's all for tonight I'm afraid. I'm doing some embroidery lessons with Isabelle, our cleaner, so I'll post about that soon :)
I also might do some cooking... It depends :P

2 commentaires:

Cmo a dit…

I laughed so hard at the video the first time I saw it, and when you told me the other day that it actually got through, I laughed even harder!

and I really like the layout maeve! keep it up! =]

hope you guys are good! I miss you a ton! send my love to everyone and keep up the good work =]

xxxx <3

J.Black a dit…

Your layout is awesome and content, as always, übercool. Keep it up!