11/07/2007

My Birthday!

Hey everyone.
As you all probably already heard it was my b-day on the 4th of November!


We ate sushi and cake! It was WAY to filling... We gave some to Théo and little Thomas.

I want to write this post as a thanks to everyone who got me a present :D

I'll start with my mom. She got me a pair or Really nice roller-skates that are so good and fast that I had to start all over again in the skate park :D They're so much better then the old ones! :P

Thomas got me a T.V. and a replacement game-cube! (Iris broke the last one :o)
I was very surprised to get two presents from mom and Thomas actually. Which makes it even more of a surprise :-D

Jesse got me a couple of really nice books and some chocolates that were extremely nice and that I have now forgotten the name of :3 I've started on one of the books but can't seem to stop! That often happens to me :P

Leah got me a really cool solar energy kit and a card so big that it won't fit in my card drawer! I can't wait to try the solar energy kit out :) Its really nice :D

Nan got me a set of nice bath soaps, a book on countries and flags and a book series on animals :)
(Tell Nan I say thanks :D)

CJ got me a very pretty necklace and a lovely card :F
I love them <3

Freddie got me a very cute chicken teddy. (She was aiming for a pigeon but couldn't find one mom says :P)

And last but not least, Dad got me a lovely set of faerie themed tarot cards :D They're very nice and are even more interesting then I though they were. :)

Oh and I almost forgot. Alan and Raphael's present was a triangular rip in Gracie's face by their dog, Isis.
Mari and I were feeding them and it all went a bit wrong... I now have four teeth marks in one finger. It doesn't hurt though and its very clean. :)

The vet stitched Gracie's gash up very well. Its almost not noticeable now.
And Gracie is even happier now that she's back home.
As they say, "absence makes the heart grow fonder".
("If only that worked on teachers..." as Mari once said :P)

I'm sorry I didn't post this sooner. The internet airport went all funny (again). It always seems to happen when I want to write a post for some odd reason...

That's all I have time for for tonight though.

I'll post again soon!

3 commentaires:

Etiquette a dit…

Haaaaaappppyyyy biiiirthdaaaay!

I'm glad you liked your gifty and that I managed to stop myself from telling you what I got you before it got there :D

Sounds like you got a good haul Maeve! I'm sure it's all organised and looks beautiful in your room :)

Poor Gracie! I was so worried about her when CJ told me she had to have an operation - I think she over exaggerated a little - but still it looks terribly painful! Animal's and their food huh? What a pair of wilfs!

Anyway love you lots,

xxx Leah

Nichard Rixon a dit…

Hey M! I'm really grad you liked my present! I thought long and hard when I was in the shop buying it weather you'd like it or not; glad you did!

I'm really glad you had a good birthday though! sounds like you had a good time =]

Glad gracies nose is fine now too.

Love you loads! :D! xxxx CJ

Etiquette a dit…

Hey M,

The new Christmas page looks really cool! Well done :)

Post more soon!

xxx LMo