11/30/2007

I finished the layout!

I worked for about two hours on this layout so I hope you like it! The previous one was a default one, but looked like I made it :P

Okay, moving on I did some embroidery lessons with Isabelle and here's what I've done so far:

I'm spelling Meadhbh the quicker way because its my first try. It'll be Maeve when I'm finished :D
Its all made up from a bunch little X's and lines. as you can see here:


Well anyway, I have to go to bed now. Its very late.
I'll update again soon! :D

3 commentaires:

J.Black a dit…

Oh, that's awesome!
I've been doing a lot of felt appliqué lately -- sewing together layered images of, ah, random stuff -- a bit like that patch I tired to give CJ, with the skull/lily/heart? It's fun -- very meditative.

New layout is cool too -- the cat in the snow licking it's cheek is too cute.

Etiquette a dit…

Cool new layout! I heart Winter :D

That ginger bread house made me hungry for a mountain of candy!

Your attention to detail never ceases to amaze me M, That embroidery looks beautiful.

Keep up the good work M!

Lots of Love,

Leah xxx

Nichard Rixon a dit…

Hey M! Sorry I haven't been commenting!

I'd first like to say, however, that you are EXTREMELY good at graphic design for someone whos only been doing it for like what, 8 months or something? haha
and I really really like the layout, its too too cute.

and the second thing I'd like to say is that your sewing (I'd say embroidery but I don't think that's how you spell it, hahaha) and that I think you should totally keep it up as you're really talented =]

and yeah!
Hope you're good, CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU! :D

love you! xxxx